Manali Tourism. Nestled in between the snow-capped slopes of the Pir Panjal and the Dhauladhar ranges, Manali is one of the most popular hill stations in the country. … With more than 25 lakh visitors every year, Rohtang Pass easily stands out as one of the most popular scenic spots to visit in Manali.
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
- Day : 1 Delhi- Manali By VolvoTour Starts At Majnu Ka Tila or R K Ashram in Delhi Then Proceed to Manali by Volvo with Overnight Journey.
- Day : 2 Arrival At ManaliAfter Reachs at Manali Chcek-in Hotels, After it Starts the Sightseeing of Hadimba Temple, Ghatotkach Temple, Siyali Mahadev Temple, Buddhist Monastery, Van Vihar and Mall Road. Once the sightseeing is over then will return to the hotel. Dinner & Overnight Stay in Manali.
- Day : 3 Manali- Solang Valley- ManaliAfter Early Morning Breakfast Starts the Sightseeing of Solang Valley Activities, Skiing, Snowmobiling, Solang Valley Ropeway, Paragliding, At Evening Returns at Hotels, Dinner & Overnight Stay in Manali.
- Day : 4 Manali- Kullu- ManaliAfter Early Morning Breakfast Proceed for Kullu, After Reachs At Kullu Start the Sightseeing of Raghunath Temple, The Great Himalayan National Park,Rupi Palace, Jogini Falls, Dhakpo Shedrupling Monastery Etc. After it Returns at Hotels, Dinner & Overnight Stay in Manali.
- Day : 5 Manali- Delhi DepartureAfter Morning Breakfast Check-out from Hotels, Then Proceed for Departure at Manali Bus Stand, After it Proceed to Delhi at Overnight Journey by Volvo with Sweet Memories.